Black Hills Playhouse Run Crew 5K-Virtual
April 1 - April 18
Welcome to the inaugural BHP Run Crew Virtual 5K!
Join us as we embark on a new fundraiser designed to promote healthy living, to meet the financial needs of the BHP, gear up for the 2021 Season, and make it possible to continue educational programs for kids and people with disabilities statewide.
Unite with Playhouse supporters around the state, the country, and the globe to run or walk a 5K (3.1 miles) anywhere and any way you want for a great cause. The Virtual 5K can be done alone, with friends, with family, or with pets. Some fun ideas for running/walking:
- On a treadmill at home or the gym
- At the local track
- Around your neighborhood
- At the mall
- By walking dogs at your local animal shelter
- Hiking in the Hills or to your favorite peaceful place
- Sign up for a FREE RUNNING APP HERE to track it all!
1. The REGISTER button is at the top of the page to the left of the DONATE button.
2. ALL REGISTRANTS will receive a fantastic T-shirt, please indicate size for each attendee. If you just have too many t-shirts in your closet, just let us know you don’t want one!
3. IF YOU REGISTER A PET, BUY A MASK, OR DOUBLE YOUR IMPACT the fundraising software requires that you enter your name and email for each item to connect it to your record. It will look like you are registering additional attendees, but never fear, you aren’t!) Thanks for taking the extra time:)
WAYS TO MAKE A BIGGER IMPACT
Tell us you’ll pay shipping for your t-shirt!
Choose to Double your Impact and/or that of your attendees when you register.
Form a fundraising team and invite others to support your efforts on behalf of the BHP to get in the running to win fun prizes! You will receive a link that you can distribute to friends and family that will allow them to join your team or donate to your page.
Register today! Let’s unite to promote healthy activities and rally around the Black Hills Playhouse.